Friday, March 12, 2010

The only Gay in the village?

The Angel Navael: Thank you ... ah where are my manners. An introduction before I leave I apologise I am quite distracted, My name is Navael
Alo Mas'th nods 'well met.. I am Alo Mas'th'
Markus: well met Navael
Markus: my name is Markus and I am not only the cook
The Angel Navael: looks at Markus "Only the cook? I am sure you have many skills surviving in this dark land. As I have met one or two trying souls before making your aquantice. I would not doubt you are tallented in many ways of survival."
Alo Mas'th: He made most furniture here... and helps around with alot of things
The Angel Navael: looks carefully at the furniture "Did you make that glorious table?"
Markus nods "yes I did"
The Angel Navael: 'It is beautiful craftmanship are you an artist as well?'
Alo Mas'th: 'Some of the furniture... and other items were found in the shipwrecks'
The Angel Navael: 'A shipwreck?'
Markus adds "I made this table in a lonely moon filled night and carved it while sitting naked on a glade, it took me 1 full moon night till it was finished"
Alo Mas'th blushes as she hears Markus'words
[3:17] Draken Gothly: admitting you whittle your wood under the moon naked and exposed to all. in front of an angel no less.. sinner!!))
Markus looks curiosly at the angel "no, it was just some work because I was bored"
[3:18] Essie Radford: hahahahahahaah you should hear him right now!!! pissing his pants))
The Angel Navael: smiles "You are a modest creature. Do not cast aside that which is a gift."
[3:19] Essie Radford: (( breath sweety...breath.....))
[3:19] Draken Gothly: ((No one can whitlle his wood like him, truely it is a gift. ))
[3:20] Mark Scofield: ((me claps infrontof his pc))
[3:20] Draken Gothly: ((too much inuendo in this rp.. Do not cast it aside hold it firm, and whittle to your last day!))
[3:20] Navael Silvercloud: ((Um are you a peeping tom or just an averege pervert draken? are you going to participate?))
[3:21] Draken Gothly: ((the man works it alone he does not need my help))
[3:21] Navael Silvercloud: ((Smacks forehead the rp i mean))
[3:21] Draken Gothly: ((am going out shortly to make hot gay sex with dark))
[3:22] Essie Radford: ((can I have the chatlog for my blog?)
Markus add ashamed "there was a ancient creature watching me crafting this table in that night" coughs "and I believe he enjoyed watching me"
[3:22] Darkeasterbunny Slade: ((nods ... he will feel the pain in some open things ... there lay bye humans on the back side )))

No comments: