Tuesday, February 1, 2011

If RL would be based on SL.... how would it look like?

Mark and me were chatting about making scripted food....

[14:01] Essie Radford: i will do some 2 prim food too
[14:02] Essie Radford: i looked around, and most food is prim heavy
[14:02] Mark Scofield: yes would be nice to have low prim and healthy food
[14:02] Mark Scofield: when you go to the market next time ask if they apples are low prim :)
[14:03] Essie Radford: lmao
[14:03] Mark Scofield: hehe yes
[14:03] Mark Scofield: "I want to make a salad but my kitchen is only for 15 prims can you suggest me some vegetables"
[14:04] Mark Scofield: they call the paramedic :)
[14:04] Essie Radford: hahahahah yes
[14:04] Essie Radford: waco essie

[14:04] Essie Radford: "sir... i am trying to check your apples..... who was the creator?"
[14:05] Mark Scofield: "right click and inspect lady"
[14:05] Essie Radford: "i tried... perhaps the asset server isnt loading...."
[14:06] Mark Scofield: "well then you have to wait, I will not sell anything to you if your asset connection is not working"
[14:06] Essie Radford: "I will wait for a moment........" and looks up to the clouds to see if the asset is updating and then crashes
[14:06] Mark Scofield: "ohh I see, medic ... she is crashing"
[14:07] Essie Radford -poof online again-
[14:08] Essie Radford: "i want to buy the red apple...but i cant see it... everything is grey"
[14:09] Mark Scofield: well wait a minute or teleport out and then back
[14:09] Essie Radford: "ugghheeee smoke here... "
[14:09] Mark Scofield: "thats me lady, stop bumping into me"
[14:09] Essie Radford: "owwww but i only see a wig floating...and some shoes on the floor...is that you?"
[14:10] Mark Scofield: "errm yes, let me rebake"
[14:10] Mark Scofield: "always the same, I baked my skin this morning but always these problems"
[14:11] Essie Radford nods "something is rezzing now... but it looks pink...."
[14:11] Mark Scofield: "don't like pink? let me edit it quickly, how about red?"
[14:12] Essie Radford: "it has white spots too....."
[14:12] Mark Scofield: "here is your red apple, fresh of course and low prim"
[14:12] Essie Radford: "let me inspect if first.... is it copy?"
[14:12] Mark Scofield: "well it is but no transfer so no refunds, sorry"
[14:13] Essie Radford: "can i modify it?"
[14:13] Mark Scofield: "let me see, it is sculpted grade ... so you can adjust the size, looks fresh with that color and low prim, did I say that already?"
[14:14] Essie Radford: "I think you did.... so I can make it green too?"
[14:14] Mark Scofield nods "you can, but you should make a copy first, I can't take it back or send you a new"
[14:15] Essie Radford nods "I understand.... let me pay you" she touches the apple, and a blue screen appears and she hits PAY "there you go..."
[14:15] Mark Scofield: "thank you and don't forget to click the board at the entrance so we can send you unsolicited advertisements"
[14:16] Mark Scofield: "we have fresh low one prim bananas too, you should try these"
[14:16] Essie Radford: "banana's... are those a demo?"
[14:17] Mark Scofield: "the bananas are cheap dollarbies"
[14:17] Mark Scofield: "no demo"
[14:17] Essie Radford: "also copy and modify?"
[14:17] Mark Scofield: "only copy, I am sorry"
[14:18] Essie Radford nods "perhaps next time ...."
[14:18] Mark Scofield smiles "you are always welcome, let me give you the landmark"
[14:19] Essie Radford: "I have it in my spanker hud...."
[14:19] Mark Scofield: "ohh ahhh handy"
[14:19] Essie Radford: "yes, it is a new gadget... have a nice day"
[14:20] Mark Scofield: "have a nice day and fluent teleports"

No comments: