Thursday, September 24, 2009

Another Debi Saga

Hi all...
Amin invited all Old Aglarond members for a reunion party at the Aglarond beach... And guess what Debi told him: "If Essie is coming, I wont."
(As if anybody would want her there, but anyway...) Hispa unbanned me, and my 5 avi's. and invited me back into the group so I could help Amin and Red with building the beach.
And guess what... the next day...miss fake queen Debi banned me again... and today I recieved this in my mailbox:
[6:45] Debi Jonson: You have been ejected from '~AGLAROND~' by Debi Jonson.
And this is what I replied to her, but I bet she has me muted, lol: "This proves that you really are a bitch. Hahaha. Get over it and start
acting like an adult."
A message to the fake queen: "YOU ARE NOT THE AGLAROND OWNER ANYMORE AND YOU NEVER WERE! STOP ACTING LIKE A CRYING KID!"*Blows a kiss to the fake queen and shows her naked ass to her*
(and I need to be careful with that! LMAO)

7 comments:

Treasury said...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

tchebbe said...

yeah like I said Sunday , its Bullshit for the way she is acting, it wasn't that nobody wanted to help her it was the way she acts , like you said , a totally spoiled kid that pitches a fit and blames somebody else for their own shortcomings ,, or Essie did you have sex with her husband or WAit , she doesnt have a husband thats right her girlfriend , you had relations with her girlfriend and didtn tell any of us thats it , thehehehehehhehehhehhehheheheheh

Essie Radford said...

*hides her strapon*
Tchebbe, hun, I suddenly feel so tempted...

tchebbe said...

too many thehehhee's to post

Treasury said...

hey if u had sex with her girl why u did not ask if we wanted to? god, i hate u selfish chicken...

Essie Radford said...

UGH omg Virgi.... Do you really think I would touch anything that she put her fingers in?????
O.O
YOU CAN have her!

valkyrye said...

makes you wonder if she banned you again because she already knew Ag was not yet...truly ... done... actually this whole "its over" "its not over" is embarrassing to what was a great place...we will see.