Friday, September 11, 2009

OK, I'll take it back... -_-

Ahem... about the 'NO DRAMA'... -_-
In less then a week, some pure assholes caused some drama.
No not in the sim... Just in shops...and I dont even know the bastards.

The first Bitch+asshole was in the Sim Crusible. Me and Kryss accidentally bumbed into 1 non rezzed avi. And they made such a big deal out of it lol...
Side note: I have never seen Kryss so angry O.O
[4:14] Morgana ***: i would have thought that being gorean, that you and yours would have better manners
[4:16] Kryss Vendetta: Oh for god's sake! We had no idea. What is your problem? Had you IM'd us and told us we had been rude we certainly would have apologized.
[4:18] Essie Radford: what is your gf problem?
[4:19] Leland ***: lol well for one you walked right into me and never said a word. To I would Im him, but I dont speak to red caste.
[4:19] Essie Radford: lol
[4:19] Essie Radford: first, you were NOT rezzed, second you were not even on my radar, and third, SL has been acting up all day
[4:19] Kryss Vendetta: We did not see you at all.
[4:19] Morgana ***: mm
[4:20] Kryss Vendetta: Do not give me a smug answer.
[4:20] Kryss Vendetta: We did not see you.
[4:20] Morgana ***: do NOT disrespect me!
[4:20] Morgana ***: my class, is higher then yours
[4:20] Kryss Vendetta: Oh please!
[4:20] Essie Radford: and forth, get a life
[4:20] Essie Radford: and you are still NOT , i repeat NOT rezzed
[4:20] Morgana ***: and tell your pet to stop dissing my free!
[4:20] Kryss Vendetta: Go to hell.
[4:21] Morgana ***: drop dead
[4:21] Morgana ***: or better
[4:21] Morgana ***: go get collar!
[4:21] Kryss Vendetta: God!
[4:21] Kryss Vendetta: Some people! :)
[4:21] Essie Radford: want a picture to proof it????
[4:21] Leland ***: Im dont argue with people like you
[4:21] Essie Radford: hahaahahahaah
[4:22] Essie Radford: you are NOT rezzed hun
[4:22] Essie Radford: dont make such a drama
[4:22] Essie Radford: and get over it
[4:22] Leland ***: loll all you want. Your the one that seems to think its a good idea to push the issue. You imed me remember
[4:22] Essie Radford: your bitch imd my friend
[4:23] Essie Radford: ill mute you now, have a nice day
[4:23] Leland ***: For one you slut. I hope you enjoy your collar your joke of bf will give you soon
[4:23] Essie Radford blows a kiss
[4:24] Leland ***: Your a joke. Now go away.
[4:24] Essie Radford: shoo shoo you...lol....
[4:25] Kryss Vendetta: You were the one who dissed my apology.
[4:25] Kryss Vendetta: For no reason but a big mouth.
[4:25] Kryss Vendetta: Were you on Gor right now, I would show you who wears a collar!
[4:28] Leland ***: Garsaveldi isle is the place. You can try if you would like. The zao utlaws.. Ill be waiting.. You touch her and Ill make sure you pay
[4:28] Leland ***: That a promise
[4:30] Kryss Vendetta: Oh for god sake man, I apologized to her. What more do you want?
[4:30] Kryss Vendetta: We truly did not see you.
[4:30] Leland ***: Wellsending a threat to collar her is not the way to act.
[4:31] Kryss Vendetta: She would not accept the apology and kept insulting me and my lady.
[4:33] Kryss Vendetta: The point is, the whole thing was an SL goof up, we did not see you at all.
[4:36] Kryss Vendetta: I never called her smug! hahaha
[4:37] Essie Radford: hey, you can still do that now...lol
[4:37] Kryss Vendetta: Hahaha, She must have some serious problems in RL!
[4:37] Essie Radford: she needs to get laid, and quick!
I even sent them a picture where you dont see that the asshole is rezzed...
Why do ppl make such a big deal out of this, lol
Hmm perhaps my male alt will pay her ass a little visit.. *grins* After all, her BF invited us...

OK, the second... was in a weaponstore....
[3:28] Archy ***: I am a wonderful lover
[3:28] Essie Radford arches a brow
[3:29] Archy ***: Oh
[3:29] Essie Radford: ???
[3:29] Archy ***: Show me your breast
[3:29] Essie Radford: give me 10.000 Linden and i will show you my breast
[3:30] Archy ***: Not yet
[3:30] Archy ***: Yiu do it for nothing
[3:30] Essie Radford: i dont think so
[3:30] Essie Radford: nutter
[3:30] Archy ***: My penis is HUGE
[3:30] Essie Radford: Good for you, go fuck your grandmother with it
[3:30] Essie Radford: MUTED

Owww and another one in the same store...
I was wearing my ~Cute Bitch~ Tag
[0:43] Star ***: respect yourself
[0:43] Essie Radford: ??
[0:44] Star ***: what a title you have
[0:44] Star ***: shame
[0:44] Essie Radford: i like it, it is my own business, not yours
[0:45] Star ***: get better business
[0:45] Essie Radford: lol, what is your problem, go bugger somebody else
[0:47] Essie Radford: go get a life, and respect ppl that are different ^^
[0:49] Essie Radford: i will mute you now, cuz i have NO respect for ppl that prejudge others, take care...have a nice day *rolls eyes*

Drama, drama, DRAMA...
Actually...it is entertainment *smirks*

4 comments:

Treasury said...

looooooooooooooooooool
essie, essie... thats one of the best things i got this week.. hell, gimme her names and i'll make her happy again...
muahahahahahahahah

Essie Radford said...

Hahahaaaa.... (evil laugh)
The fuckcows name is Morgana Hilra and her bull is Leland Maggs
And really.... The bull gave an open invitation to go after her...
So..I dont want to disappoint them... *smirks*
Perhaps we should gang up on her... *grins*

Mark said...

lol, she was under pressure, got married a day after it with her "bull"
http://www.flickr.com/photos/morganahilra/3913031425/

you have a nice attitude my dear, keep going *grins*

Essie Radford said...

Lollll, ty for the Url sweets