Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"I'm here to kill you. Open up please."

*Rolls eyes*
This morning I tp'd in to my cosy lil private home in Erebos.
I was ooc, without meter or tag.
And I was even busy chatting with an old friend when the following occured:

Zak saw me on the map and radar and was near me with the speed of light...
[22:58] Zak Merchi has entered the sim.
[22:58] Zak Merchi: open the door and equip your SF hud so I can kill you
[22:58] Celtic White Stone House Door: Sorry Zak Merchi, this door is locked
[22:58] Essie Radford: ((I am sure you havent READ the simrules))
[23:00] Enter chatrange: Zak Merchi (16m)
[23:00] Puma: Zak Merchi is Puma's friend now. Meow.
[23:01] Zak Merchi: I'm here to kill you. Open up please.**hahahaha PLEASSSSS***
[23:01] Celtic White Stone House Door: Sorry Zak Merchi, this door is locked
[23:01] Essie Radford: ((why?))
[23:01] Celtic White Stone House Door: Essie Radford is at the door.
[23:01] Essie Radford: ((are you bored?))
[23:02] Essie Radford: ((you are NO member here))
[23:02] Zak Merchi: ((mind reader! what devil magic is this!))
[23:02] Essie Radford: ((I AM OOC!!!!))
[23:02] Zak Merchi: ((I AM ZAK!!!)))
[23:02] Zak Merchi: ((nice to meet you OOC))
[23:03] Zak Merchi: ((this telepathy thing is cool... what am I thinking now?))
[23:03] Essie Radford: ((just a reminder that you are dealing with an admin, we have NO bonds with Gaia/Zoot, please Read our simrules and understand them b4 you come rp here))
[23:03] Zak Merchi: ((no, that wasn't what I was thinking))
[23:03] Avatar ejected.

Then I started this convo with him in IM
[23:06] Essie Radford: Obvious you are here to grief. when you understand our simerules, then you are allowed to come again
[23:06] ***: I didn't come the first time
[23:07] Essie Radford: so,IF you were roleplaying...tell me...HOW could you know that I was in the house...you went straight at me when you came in the sim
[23:08] ***: I followed the trail of cookie crumbs to your house. You really should cut down on the cookies, they make you look fat.
[23:09] Essie Radford: I dont eat cookies, now tell me why you are here to... IC kill me
[23:09] ***: Isn't that what murderers do? Kill people?
[23:10] Essie Radford: you come here...from Gaia... straight at my house with some poor excuse.
[23:10] ****: What's wrong with Gaia? They don't ban murderers there.
[23:10] Essie Radford: to me ..it sounds like 1. you are a griefer....2. you have no clue what rp is... 3. havent read the rules
[23:11] ***: Or, 1. I'm having fun 2. You're getting really worked up over this. 3. I'm having even more fun.
[23:11] Essie Radford: very amusing
[23:11] Essie Radford: take care and have a nice day
[23:12] ***: You too! It was nice meeting you!

Ok..so that poor looser was send to kill me IC, LMAO
So..this looser is ejected and banned...
Please kill him when you see him...over and over...
owww wait...rape him first..over and over...
Then..I will be having even more fun...

9 comments:

Treasury said...

can we rape his face?

Mark said...

bored kids, I had muted him after he did not understands what rules are for ... tsss
Well it was the 11.11. so he made maybe a carnival joke. Cut his tie and put a red nose on him ...

Essie Radford said...

You can do with him whatever amuses you ^^

Essie Radford said...

But make sure you give me a copy of the chat, LMAO

tchebbe said...

always heard you cant rape a willing person and it sounds like he would be All too willing , thehe maybe some other means of torture , tehhehe Im thinking , Im thinking , Ohh I know take his willy away from him and replace it with humm his pinkie finger ,

Essie Radford said...

Buwhahahaah lolzzz
Tchebb...why arent you a drow??

Treasury said...

lol.... tche is a drow, or why u think she always has the best ideas????? muahahahahaha

Essie Radford said...

Hahahaahah...
About his pinkie...
I dont think we will see the difference, ;p;p

And yes, Tcheb is a drow...
Come play with meeeeeee ^^

tchebbe said...

theheheh I will soon still getting everything settled in from moveing 2000 miles across country , the rest of our things arrive this Saturday then I have to unpack everything , wana come help , teheheheh