Sunday, November 22, 2009

The ...shivers....

I invited one of HAIL MASTER KING PIERCE pets to my MM group....
This is what she send me...
[0:40] Moonlight : essie do not attempt to invite me to ur fake copy cat group again

Hmm my response...
"Just the reply that I love to get ...
I just put you on the black list...
and btw.. My group isnt a copy...
think free...
http://www.medievalfantasymanias.blogspot.com/
MINE is for MEDIEVAL + FANTASY + GOREAN + ANCIENT
ALSO for HUNTS... you see...NOT a copy ^^
Take care and live free"

[1:26] Moonlight : muted
"ty ty ty *bows*"

Pierce has his pets brainwashed...
Prolly instructed them to mute me, lol
Kids....
*shakes her head*

Oww and...
...did you know...
...that Pierce thinks...
...that X-mas is gorean...
*imagines Santa with kajira....* EWWWWWWWW

Very amusing...dont you think?

No comments: