Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Dunnie

Just an old NC I found somewhere in my huge cluttered inventory...

Dunnie has been a friend in sl since march 2007....
I was on a Male alt (GOOD LOOKING!) and tp'd on top of him at the Aglarond Pier.... He was AFK and I pushed him in the water...

*******: you don't mind that I cut your throat and drowned you....
Dunnie: oh how funny...i almost split my sides
*******: you were standing in my way
Dunnie: oh well thats ok then
Dunnie shakes his head
*******: fucking human!
Dunnie: oh i'm so charmed by you
*******: wanna kiss???
Dunnie: err, i'd rather stick pins in my eyes
******* passes some daggers 'give it a go'
Dunnie: boring now
*******: true...
*******: humans are always boring
Dunnie: yep, get lost then
*******: no....
*******: you get lost
Dunnie: bye
*******: ow.... come on Dunnie... give Essie a kiss.....
Dunnie: oh you fucking slag !!!......i should have known you tosser !!!
Dunnie: lol
*******: lmao
Dunnie: bastard !
*******: thanks.....
******* blows a kiss
Dunnie: grabs you for a snog !!!
*******: ok.. we kiss later....
Dunnie: i should have guessed as you couldnt just push me in the water...you had to cut my throat beforehand !!!!!!
******* grins

I kept the name of my alt hidden...since there are a couple of ppl around who have bets on guessing who my alts are.... ;p

No comments: