Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"since I own it i can post what I wish hun"

Another GREAT example of a power-lusted 'I-DONT-CARE'-groupowner

Dont you just love it when somebody breaks their own rules and sets a 'good example' to others....

From the 'Gorean Lucky Chair and MM' group:
Mae Leissa: 5L SALE (MATURE) http://slurl.com/secondlife/Sand%20Dollar%20Isle/116/58/22
Essie Radford: MM??
Mae Leissa: its got one to
Essie Radford: thats waht we would like to know...:)))

Private IM:
Mae Leissa: >:P I own the group sweets
Essie Radford: good...
Essie Radford: just following rules...1. You may post about Lucky chairs, Mm boards and rental shops.
Mae Leissa: aye well since I own it i can post what I wish hun
Essie Radford: so many that mess up groups ya know:)

In other words...
I CAN DO WHAT I WANT CUZ IT IS MY GROUP!!!!

1 comment:

tchebbe said...

that sounds SO familiar doesn't it... ITS my sim I can do what I want to and Break my own rules ,, well HOwWWW NIIICCCEE and that means FUCK THEM in Southern bell talk