Wednesday, June 24, 2009

About me and Aglarond

I started visiting Aglarond in March 2007. It wasn’t difficult to fall in love with it. At that time, the Realm was just 1 sim big. And it wasn’t long after a second sim was lifted from the Ocean .
I enjoyed it here very much and had a lot of friends. And it wasn’t long that I was asked to be the leader of the elves and shortly after that a Knight of the Kingdom. I was even made an IC Knight.
I do many things there. I (help to) organize rp plots, or write them. I Organise events such as OOC parties at my OOC hangout/Club HYSTERIA and the AFG (All For Glory) Games… I am also the OOC admin of the Fantasy beings and spend a lot of time with helping new members.
And outside of Aglarond I do Terraforming, Landscaping and building. I also recently started a weaponlabel with a friend of mine, Double Edge Weapons Inc.
SO, it has been over 2 years now… 2 years of adventures, meeting people, saying goodbye to friends... SO many good things to remember, but also bad things I would like to forget as soon as possible… I enjoy to help out ppl, and make Aglarond a nice place for them to play in. And not just me, all the knights and owners put in so many time, devotion and not to forget..cash…in the realm. We love to see people enjoy all the great things we have to offer in Aglarond. And still there are some ppl around that don’t (and prolly never) appreciate all the things we do for them… No matter how hard we try, there are always people that complain (and they never help out, xd). I mean… is it to much to ask…that if YOU play in a public (but private owned) sim… that you know the rules, and play with the rules… We admins have so many things to do in the sim to make it all work… and sometimes it costs me 100% of my sl time. You can say: ‘then why be an admin?’ . The answer is simple, it is because I like Aglarond so much that it is worth investing in… investing in many different ways…

I have two accounts active for RP in Aglarond. Essie is my first… her IC name is Alo Mas’th an half-elf. Here is the RP description of Alo…
Mother: Elaine Mas'th, elf of the White Woods, located in The Obar Kingdom
Father: Edward II, Human Royalty, King of the Lands of Obar.
Elaine and her brother were attacked by Dark Ones. They were found by the king and his huntingparty. The king took care of them. Edward and Elaine fell in love and married. Soon a girl was born and was named Alo Mas'th, Essie in common tongue.
When she was 1 year old -in human years- the castle was under attack by Dark Ones. According to Elaine's brother, Ras As Mas'th, some were carrying wings, and some had horselike creatures breathing fire. Elaine handed Alo to her Brother and ordered him to take her to safety in the White Woods. He changed his plans and took her outside the kingdom to live with him and his lifecompanion Thosha Mas'th.
When Alo was old enough to leave the woodsshe travelled to find other worlds, looking for family.

Alo always seems to be haunted by evil. I played many characters with her like drow and demon. She always gets attracked by dark forces. But mostly, she is just being a happy Knight trying to banish the evil from the Kingdom.

And my second is Serenity. She is originally a Llothian Drowess, a warrior or high Priestess. But I also play a Wild elf with Serenity… Wild elves live in Drakonis and don’t understand the common tongue that is spoken in the realm, they have their own. And they can also communicate with some dragons.

I will admit, I have more accounts in Aglarond… BUT they only show up when I really need them in RP plots.

Ok… enough for now, xd
I will mostly write about the adventures in Aglarond. And I will write down the good and bad things that admins experience. Please, don’t take it lightly… try to imagine what it would be like…

Essie

No comments: