Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Finally! :))

Yes, finally my own personal blog... some ppl tried for months to convince me to make one. So here it is :)



Now, the big question is...what to put in here...

I was thinking about that for a long time. I will keep you up-to-date about my SL adventures, and most of all, the adventures of a Knight in the Realm of Aglarond.

I have many friends that can only speak english, so instead of making it a Dutch Blog (yes I am Dutch), I will do it in english.

I am not such a big writer, and I have dyslexia, so you will find some weird typoos or grammar here and there ;p



OK...that is it for now...

I will take a shower, make some breakfast and then I will write a summary about the stuff I do in Aglarond and the rest of my SL life

Hugssss ^^

No comments: