Sunday, June 28, 2009

What to do when you are....bored...^^

I was cleaning up my inventory the past 2 days... (still need to do alot). I had about 20K items and textures, and now I have about 14K left, and still not done... O.o
I was going through some old notecards and found a nc about my best friend, mr. Snowman...
Enjoy...

Quanishia Tuqiri wakes up, unable to feel her face its so cold even the pain is gone, its numb... she stands up to find a giant snowman on her bed... *Moment of silence for melodramatic effect* .. "ESSIEEEEEEEE!!!!!!??????" xD
thiliel Llewellyn: rofl
Desmonda Nightfire: rofl
Quanishia Tuqiri sighs and wipes the snow off her bedclothes... "I'm gonna get that elf! I'M GONNA GET THAT ELF!" lol
Quanishia Tuqiri: There is now a SNOWMAN in the middle of the treehouse... holy hell xD
Ithiliel Llewellyn: since when is hell holy???
Quanishia Tuqiri: Hell becomes holy the day I go to sleep peacefully without waking up with my head up a snowmans ass LOL
Desmonda Nightfire: rofl
Ithiliel Llewellyn: hahahahaha
Ithiliel Llewellyn: i love essies sence of humor
Desmonda Nightfire: bet that made the snowmans day
Ithiliel Llewellyn: lol des
Quanishia Tuqiri: It's putting out the fire and making the treehouse freezing... Forest aint gonna be happy when he comes home LOL
Desmonda Nightfire: its the snowman who is the victim
Ithiliel Llewellyn nods in agreement at Des.
Quanishia Tuqiri: Oh yes he's so victimised I wish someone would TAKE HIM AWAY XD *laughs*
Essie Radford: ^^
Yurkio Yalin: i dare say it's not comfy to be sat on both a fire, and your head, Quan =p
Quanishia Tuqiri: ESSIE!!!!!! *Points*
Essie Radford: quani, you have been with mr snowman on top of you for like 8 hours
Desmonda Nightfire: hahaha
Desmonda Nightfire: poor poor mrsnowman
Quanishia Tuqiri: OMG WHAT!? No WONDER my face is numb! Good job Forest didn't come home he would think I was cheating on him! Foreplay with the snowman! ¬¬
Ithiliel Llewellyn laughs hard
Desmonda Nightfire: to have Quani beneath his bum
yrin Beck thinks BRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Quanishia Tuqiri looks at the HUGE snowman in the middle of the bedroom, "I'm going to pretend I never saw this... nothing to do with me" *Walks away*
Ithiliel Llewellyn takes a snowball and throws it onto Quans head.
Quanishia Tuqiri looks back with a cheesy ace ventura expression.. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!" D=
Desmonda Nightfire comforts the snowman "there there she doesnt mean to be so harsh"
thiliel Llewellyn: Here take this and make of the snowman a snowwomen
Ithiliel Llewellyn: Than forest will not think bad of you
Essie Radford: whahahahaha
Quanishia Tuqiri: ROFL!!!!
Quanishia Tuqiri: I actually did look at my screen like 'what the f*** is THAT?' I just saw my head around lots of white xD My camera was clearly inside lol
Ithiliel Llewellyn shakes her head and walks away, muttering "No imagination this woman... Not a little bit..."
Quanishia Tuqiri: I'm just gonna fly away from it now xD Nothing to do with me if he asks? Nut uh.. I don't know a thing it was all Essie! *points* LOL
Desmonda Nightfire walks the snowman to a wheel chair "his poor bum have to take him to the doctors"
Essie Radford: LMAOLMAO
Desmonda Nightfire: tsk tsk Quani
Ithiliel Llewellyn: LMAO!!
Quanishia Tuqiri smacks herself in the face a few times.. "I'm still numb! Now would be the perfect time to take my bad tooth out"
Ithiliel Llewellyn: Shall I come, Quan? *draws her dagger*
Quanishia Tuqiri wiggles her eyebrows at Ithi... "Berrriiieess"
Ithiliel Llewellyn grins
Ithiliel Llewellyn: No berries Q.
Ithiliel Llewellyn: Just cutting your thro... erm... tooth out.
Quanishia Tuqiri: No elf parts for you then D= *Sniffles* LOL
Essie Radford: ill emmmmm melt him later
Quanishia Tuqiri flies over Ithi then rapidly smells her as she flies away again
Ithiliel Llewellyn: No elf parts?? (o.O) Explain yourself to a little german girl please xD

No comments: