Thursday, July 2, 2009

An admins life...SUCKS

Yes, the rumours are true, Essie has left the building..

I was so fed up with it all today, that I quit Aglarond... Yes, you read that right.
After 2 years of hard dedicated work, organising, helping, investing my time and money, building and even more.. I have left the realm I so loved.

6 of the 9 sims will be sold soon, leaving 3 sims: Drakonis, elvendale and the mainsim will be saved aswell, with 3 ppl paying the tier.

I am not going to fingerpoint and name ppl in this blog (like many others do) cuz i think that is very low. Even lower then the many 'thanks I recieved after the powerchange...

I have had many ppl in im after I left.. asking me where I will go..and If they can come with me.. I dont know what my next step will be yet... I will be wandering the grid untill I have found a new home.. I will not take people from Aglarond with me. They are free to do what they want, and to go where they want...

I want to add one more thing.
A message to all my friends Aglarond
Many thanks for the wonderfull time I had with you all, you wont see me again in Aglarond. But I am sure we will meet again soon (or one of my many alts.. LMAO)

~The world is created by the people that show up~
~Never stop creating, never stop traveling~
~Never stop believing the whole world is your Home~


Essie
A Knight for Life, even if it is not in Aglarond...

No comments: