Thursday, July 16, 2009

Just for you...

Hi all,

A good friend from SL is very sick right now
Most of you know Sweecah.
And I hope she gets well soon.
And Swee, if you read this, we are all thinking about you.

Ancient unkown animals
On a stormy sea
Like Buddha in the water
A velvet energy
As the night takes over
The spirits of the deep
Marvel at his majesty
The whale is in his sleep
Oh, la mer
You're shimmering through
Oh, la mer
Magnificent blue
Shimmering through the water
In search of sanctuary
Currents travel faster
In alien territory
Dancing in the distance
In a puff of spray
In a single moment
The dolphin glides away
Oh, la mer
You're shimmering through
Oh, la mer
Magnificent blue
Oh, la mer...


Sarah Brightman, La mer


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dwP8Q1I9Vs
Sarah Brightman, Deliver me

4 comments:

Magda said...

Geeze Swee I hope you feel better I appreciate the im after that asshole left me for the crazy ass bitch. Fell better love.

Omulu C'Rintin said...

GEt well soon Swee.
We miss you.

Treasury said...

aaaaw... hope u are well soon, Swee *huggles

Essie Radford said...

Group Notice From: Sweecahcahche Ah

Ty for all the kind comments and messages left for me and for the ones that Lindens decided to keep for themselves when capping my messages.
I am back in SL now after my time in Hospital but not fully 100% functional yet, please bare with me as i read through notecards and get back to you all as quick as I can.
Once again TY for the kind thoughts of you all that sent them, I wont name names as would hate to leave anyone out but you know who you are
Hugs xx
Sweecah