Sunday, July 12, 2009

Shit on my pants..

Hi all^^

The newest member of the 'Radford' clan has just shit and pied on my pants...
It is a cute lil bunny called 'Furball'
And it has already taking revenge for the name I gave her.

I wrote some more on my other blog www.alomasth.blogspot.com
Just some drafts, cuz i didnt feel like editing.
It needs loads of details, but i will do that later when I feel like it.

Omg... I was on a B-day party yesterday...
...70 ppl in a small garden..and only 30 of them were adults..O.o
(grabs another asprin and coffee)
I can still hear the screaming kids in my head... -_-
Yes poor me...
you should try to survive the wilds of babies and kids.. THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!
And imagine feeding time... O.O...
(sees her life flash before her eyes again)

Essie

1 comment:

Omulu C'Rintin said...

" just imagine a world without children .. future generations will thank us ! "