Friday, July 10, 2009

Just give me a real coffee and a chilled baileys...

Hi all^^
It is my first day of a 6 weeks long summer break, and what do I get...RAIN!! nothing but bloody fucking rain all day!!!
And I really needed to go out to make a new stock of my addiction... I have a weak for greek greenpeppers filled with soft goatcheese....(drewls as she types the words)
I had to be in the centre of the city, so going with the car wasnt an option...
So..I needed to fix the flat tire of my bike first...
I was soaked -_-... but it was all worth it!!! (victory yell!!!)

I felt like changing the name of my blog...
I think it suits me perfect, xd

I have a little riddle for you.... what do you get...when 3 total insane people build a rp sim...
you have 5 seconds to think...
5
4
3
2
1
BEEEEPPPPPPP
Answer: the first official mental institition for SL...
One of the owners faked her own suicide and even pretended to be her own sister that saw her die...the other faked about everyting in sl and rl...and the third one, well...she is not worth mentioning, she has proved herself to be the daughter of Satan...
Those 3 ppl, whose names I will not mention but everybody knows who I am talking about... hurt so many people... that they should be banned from SL forever!!!
And you must be an utter stupid person if you want to cooperate with such metal cases.
Their vision of the realm will be... "If you are sane, you will be banned"
So please, please, PLEASEEEEE, put me on your region banlist!!!!!
(quickly takes her meds....)

OMG, that felt so good...
and..I was very discrete^^

Essie

3 comments:

tchebbe said...

can we say " INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE " Insane Clown Possess song ,, it could be deciated to them

Omulu C'Rintin said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAlNrtcPCLw

et voila .. you ask me turn !

Essie Radford said...

wOOOOttttt
Bwuhahahaaaaaa