Thursday, June 25, 2009

I will never say goodbye...

One of my best friends told me she will leave SL. I was shocked to hear it, speechless even. I respect her decision and wont talk her out of it, cuz I know many have tried... I will not publish any further details because these are private.

I just want to tell you this my friend... "I will never say goodbye to you... you are such a wonderful friend, even when times were rough. Know that you will always survive and that you get stronger. There will be a time that you are strong again..stronger then ever. I am 100% sure that we will meet again. So that is why...I will never say goodbye."

Ilharess d'lil Orbb Rosin d'Argoth is no more....
"One of the wild elves was hunting for deer as she heard shouting voices in a tongue she doesnt understand. When she came looking for the source, she only found the dead body of the Matron and nobody else was to be seen.
Then suddenly, the ground started to tremble and the Wild elf fled towards the trees for safety. The ground cracked open and a dark black creature with huge horns and red eyes came from the depths of the Nine Hells. It embrassed the body of the matron with its huge claws and dragged her down with him.
The grounds closed again and there was no evidence left but the smell of burning flesh..."


You will be missed, by all of us!

Essie

No comments: