Sunday, October 3, 2010

"It sucks to be you"

Tsk tsk tsk Sean Devin *looks stern and waves with her indexfinger*
YOU have been a bad boy... haven't you....
Contacting a simowner where I organise some events...
Tsk Tsk Sean...
Slandering me... rambling on and on about how a dangerous and horrible person I am...
Tsk Tsk Sean...
Warning that I spread everyone's nasty chats around in my blog
Tsk Tsk Sean...
... You almost hurt my feelings... *smirks*

And when you were asked twice to come with concrete things...
... you ran off like a coward and wished 'have a nice day'
Cuz... there is NOTHING that I did...

All the stuff about EW...
...all the drama....
Was caused by Grace AND you...
All I did was publish your griefing

So.. more read the blog now, and it only confirms the things that everybody heard about...
That you 2 are very cruel persons.

YOU really show character when you have this in your profile:
"STFU: Dont message me or my wife to find out why you've been banned from one of our 7 sims...
More than likely it's because youre a twit, and/or associate with a twit.. but yeah..im sorry youre a twit...
To the people I hate en masse, you'll be happy to know that i'm really annoyed youre still alive."

And this:
"The Everwind sims are privately owned. This means that the owner ultimately has the final say in everything Everwind.
The following is directed to the fails that were kicked, booted, banned.
You didnt get your way. You're not entitled to anything. Go make your own sims...wait...I mean homesteads. Do it your way, go ahead...i've already gotten a decent $L pot going for when your failed ventures get closed. ( One Month ... LAME LAME LAME FAIL FAIL LAME ) I'd name names but no one would know who you were anyway :(
I know...I know...sucks to be you."

IF you 2 were more 'human' you would ...
... o well... I guess that would never happen cuz you don't have feelings...
You don't care about ppl's feelings....
You just like to slaughter them...
You play nice at first, and then stick a knife in their back
... even twist it a few times
And you enjoy it too...

One down...
... 2 to go...


Sean... I know... I know... it sucks to be you

3 comments:

Magda said...

OMG Can you truly be that evil? And people say Mags is too evil for SL. *Demon Magda bows to Sean, and claps as how one person can truly be that fucked up.

Real Monster that one is. No class.

Avina en'Cael said...

You know, I used to someone back them up too, but now? Now I see it all, and how fucked up EW has become under your rule. Then they ban people from posting for just associating with Essie? Im going to start banning people that associate with Linden Labs because im mad at them. See how much sense that makes?

Morons.

Annie Ibanez said...

Sean Devin IM'd me out of the blue to warn me of what a terrible, evil person Essie is. At the time he'd messaged me, I knew her casually as she rented one of my cottages, and asked for noticing rights so she could host events. I agreed and from what I knew, she seemed to be a perfectly decent human being.

I am neither the type of person to get involved in slanderous gossip, nor do I believe what people tell me outright as being "truth". I form my OWN judgments of people based on my OWN experience with them because it is the MORAL thing to do. Even if I get burned. It's saved me from a lot of drama and heartache.

So when Sean Devin, the co-owner of Everwind (whom has never ONCE acknowledged me nor even said a friendly hello) messaged me out of nowhere, warning me that there was a terrible person living on my sim, acting as though he actually cared about me and was doing me some kind of a favor, I had one thing to ask: What did Essie do? I asked him to give me some concrete examples of things she actually did. Because everything he was saying was a bunch of anecdotal slander.

His only reply was "thanks for your time". I pointedly asked him again to give me some concrete evidence, all he could say was a) she complains openly on her blog and b) he gave me a notecard of someone else offering anecdotal complaints. Now I'm complaining openly, and people deserve to know the truth.

My noticing rights were revoked from the group they run, called the Medi-fantasy group, merely because I "associate" with Essie. If that isn't petty or vindictive I don't know what is.

Eventually everyone will realize what kind of people Grace and Sean are.

-Annie Ibanez, owner of Mystara