Monday, October 18, 2010

A word from Annie, creator/owner of Mystara

Sean Devin IM'd me out of the blue to warn me of what a terrible, evil person Essie is. At the time he'd messaged me, I knew her casually as she rented one of my cottages, and asked for noticing rights so she could host events. I agreed and from what I knew, she seemed to be a perfectly decent human being.

I am neither the type of person to get involved in slanderous gossip, nor do I believe what people tell me outright as being "truth". I form my OWN judgments of people based on my OWN experience with them because it is the MORAL thing to do. Even if I get burned. It's saved me from a lot of drama and heartache.

So when Sean Devin, the co-owner of Everwind (whom has never ONCE acknowledged me nor even said a friendly hello) messaged me out of nowhere, warning me that there was a terrible person living on my sim, acting as though he actually cared about me and was doing me some kind of a favor, I had one thing to ask: What did Essie do? I asked him to give me some concrete examples of things she actually did. Because everything he was saying was a bunch of anecdotal slander.

His only reply was "thanks for your time". I pointedly asked him again to give me some concrete evidence, all he could say was a) she complains openly on her blog and b) he gave me a notecard of someone else offering anecdotal complaints. Now I'm complaining openly, and people deserve to know the truth.

My noticing rights were revoked from the group they run, called the Medi-fantasy group, merely because I "associate" with Essie. If that isn't petty or vindictive I don't know what is.

Eventually everyone will realize what kind of people Grace and Sean are.

-Annie Ibanez, owner of Mystara


This post is a response to:
http://essieradford.blogspot.com/2010/10/it-sucks-to-be-you.html

4 comments:

Avina en'Cael said...

They're quite pathetic aren't they? Worried about their precious little realm thats falling apart except the regular ass-kissers. I have nothing bad personally to say about grace, but her and Sean's actions are out of line...

Magda said...

I have dealt with the two sad and mean spirited little monsters first hand. They are both living in some delusional world that they are important in some way. It is all very sad and an extreme show of no class on both their parts. I recently took a little time to walk through their sim and it was about as empty and pathetic as their actions led it to be. I had an old friend from the south. She was an elderly lady and he favorite saying was "God don't like ugly." I think that saying is very fitting here. I think honestly that they are lonely people in real life, and basically have no real sense of worth and accomplishment to be so very mean spirited here. I am truly surprised that such evil people are allowed to continue their actions as they do. It is very sad when you are so disliked that people wish for nothing but your eminent failure. It may be time to stop and catch yourselves and realize your faults.

Treasury said...

i really stopped to wonder why it is so hard in sl to be happy. i am in this world now since 4 years. i saw so many things i never had to face in the real world and this truely means alot, since i face shit every day cause of my job and stuff.
i tried to live with the slogan "live and let die" but there are too many people that love to destroy peoples reputation or just give them a hard time.
i mean, we are all not perfect. we are all human and for sure we all did things in the past that weren't the best or came from our good thoughts. but i really hope that nothing was meant on the first line to damage or bring destruction.
i know the truth hurts and makes u sometimes pissy but when u look at it it's better than to have people that nod when u want them to do.
those with their own mind, those that are strong or seem to be strong will always be the one that get hit by the wind. it's hard, i know, but it will prolly never change until the day we leave.
to say what u think is the best u can do, even if it doesn't fit into other peoples picture but who wants to bow to himself?

Essie Radford said...

*CHUCKLES*
Annie got an IM from Grace, telling Annie that she had noticing rights. Grace claimed that Annie always had noticing rights.
BUT. Annie, me and another person checked and Annie DIDNT had any noticing rights.
So... Grace... who is the liar here? YOU or your PET?
Or are you HIS pet?